In doing research for our reading the Bible in 90 days, I have come across a number of interesting Bible reading plans. These include topical, time based, and version based – so wanted to share with everyone.
- BibleGateway has a varietyof plans – http://www.biblegateway.com/resources/readingplans/
- Zondervan has a variety of plans based on time, track and where you are in Spiritual Journey – http://www.zondervan.com/Cultures/en-US/Product/Bible/Plans.htm?QueryStringSite=Zondervan
- One Christian’s personal blog as she read the Bible in 90 days
- The Bible in 90 Days church wide program – http://www.biblein90days.com/
- An online 52 week reading plan – http://www.bible-reading.com/bible-plan.html
- A variety of reading plans – http://www.bibleplan.org/
- Bible reading plans from NavPress Discipleship Journal – http://www.navpress.com/dj/content.aspx?id=138
- One year plan with progress chart from Christianity.com – http://bible.christianity.com/readingplan/
If you know of others please comment and share.